|Cost Chargeback & Invoicing Application Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We now have the ability to do cross-site reporting on similar types of space and can react much more quickly to requests for information about space usage and other areas of concern. Before, for example, we didn’t know how many operating rooms or offices we had. ARCHIBUS gives us a tool to collect and analyze that information as well as apply best practice standards and guidelines for better management."
- Diana Smith
- Facilities Manager, Calgary Health Region, Canada
- Calgary Health Region
Cost Chargeback & Invoicing
Improve the process of charging back costs, issuing invoices, and tracking receivables to reduce administrative expense
- Increases transparency of costs to improve real estate portfolio decision-making
- Improves operational efficiency through simplified chargeback/invoice/payment processing
- Decreases administrative errors with automated chargeback calculations and invoice/payment monitoring
- Streamlines chargeback and invoicing processes through intuitive Wizard-based interfaces
View details for any invoice in one location that includes due dates, terms, contacts, associated costs, payments, and more
Increasing efficiency and reducing errors in performing chargebacks and executing invoicing/receivables processes is essential for reducing the administrative cost of managing properties. Now both goals can be achieved with the ARCHIBUS Cost Chargeback & Invoicing application. This Web-based solution’s sophisticated Wizards enable lease administrators and portfolio managers to automate all real estate-related accounting functions. The Chargeback Wizard provides users with an intuitive tool for flexible cost allocation to internal cost centers and/or external tenants, while the Invoicing/Receivables Wizard enables accurate, automated billing and payment processes for enhanced account management.