|Condition Assessment Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "In the past...we’d have to wait for a programmer to run [a report] for us. Now we can create our own reports on a whim."
- Laura Burton
- Facility Planner
- State of Tennessee
Track and effectively manage deferred maintenance liabilities to mitigate risk and enable a closed loop process in taking corrective actions
- Mitigates risk by prioritizing problems for correction, based on objective measures and organizational needs
- Enables proactive identification of deficiencies to extend asset service life
- Demonstrates how costs are associated with corrective measures to justify budgets
- Reduces administrative cost by establishing a closed loop assessment and resolution process costs
Track conditions in the field, identify high-priority items at a glance, and drill down to detailed information for taking immediate corrective action
Could you justify increased deferred maintenance and capital renewal spending based on static, and possibly outdated information? Web-based ARCHIBUS Condition Assessment provides an objective, dynamic process for evaluating physical assets to help substantiate corrective action, based on risk mitigation and operational priorities. Using Condition Assessment’s accurate, timely repository can help increase asset service life, minimize costly downtime, reduce administrative expense, and streamline capital planning and budgeting processes. Successful deployment could deliver improved Facility Condition Indices at a lower total cost of occupancy.