|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Strategic Space Planning Product Sheet|
|Request a demo|
- "We now have the ability to do cross-site reporting on similar types of space and can react much more quickly to requests for information about space usage and other areas of concern. Before, for example, we didn’t know how many operating rooms or offices we had. ARCHIBUS gives us a tool to collect and analyze that information as well as apply best practice standards and guidelines for better management."
- Diana Smith
- Facilities Manager, Calgary Health Region, Canada
- Calgary Health Region
Strategic Space Planning
Simplify strategic space planning and forecasting to support multifaceted space planning requirements
- Optimize space planning and forecasting at all levels—from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Simplify strategic space planning, leveraging existing space inventory and use information
- Ensure that key stakeholders envision and optimize requirements with detailed event-driven
scenarios, including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Real estate, infrastructure and facilities professionals and teams require the ability to integrate and adjust existing space plans that align with the strategic space plan. They also define specific implementation plan requirements such as real estate transactions and renovation tasks, need to discuss affinities and moves with stakeholders, and flow results to projects, moves, and space inventory. The ARCHIBUS Strategic Space Planning application reduces the effort needed to accomplish these goals by integrating key stakeholders’ information in a single, central enterprise information model.