|Hazardous Materials Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "It was our job to convince the Board of County Commissioners to spend money on a CAFM system that would help us support our mission. ARCHIBUS offered the most flexibility for our needs, easy customization, and worked with our existing CAD drawings."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Retrieve material safety information quickly to help protect individuals from hazardous chemicals and reduce regulatory compliance costs
- Minimizes risk of serious injury to building occupants and first responders in the event of an accident
- Reduces the administrative cost and effort in maintaining an up-to-date Safety Data Sheets (SDS) library
- Satisfies chemical safety and inventory documentation reporting obligations efficiently
- Facilitates maintaining and auditing detailed hazard inventory records by location and custodian
- Enables first responders to quickly and reliably retrieve critical chemical safety information during an emergency
ARCHIBUS SDS lets users identify the type and location of hazards on floor plans for fast and effective response to events involving toxic materials, helping to ensure occupant safety and business continuity
Organizations have a responsibility to safely handle toxic products, verify compliance with various regulations, and inform first responders where those hazardous materials are stored and what they may encounter during an emergency. Yet maintaining this information in binders or file drawers can be expensive to manage, difficult to update, and a challenge to access – especially during a crisis. The Web-based ARCHIBUS Safety Data Sheets (SDS) application provides instant updates and access to SDS information from anywhere, stores lists of chemical products used in workplaces, and catalogs their SDS. It also integrates materials inventories, space and occupancy data, equipment inventories, and organizational information with site- and floor-plan graphics, providing the most complete information to execute a plan of action to avert a crisis.