|Environmental Health & Safety Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "It was our job to convince the Board of County Commissioners to spend money on a CAFM system that would help us support our mission. ARCHIBUS offered the most flexibility for our needs, easy customization, and worked with our existing CAD drawings."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Environmental Health & Safety
Gain control over workplace safety incidents, personal protective equipment (PPE), training, medical monitoring, and work restrictions
- Provides a proactive process to identify, evaluate, and correct health and safety risks in the workplace
- Enables the reduction of medical claims, disability compensation, and loss of productivity because of workplace-related injury or illness
- Delivers efficient tracking and follow-up of health and safety incidents to minimize risk and liability to the organization
- Reduces the overall cost of administering a comprehensive, defensible health and safety program
ARCHIBUS Environmental Health & Safety provides a structured repository for all relevant data and can display maps or floor plans showing incident locations, with drill-down to view detailed information
Managing a comprehensive, defensible health and safety program to protect both individuals from hazards and the overall organization from liability can be overwhelming. The ARCHIBUS Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) application enables managers to quickly associate incidents with locations, equipment, and personnel and easily link employee training records and/or medical monitoring to these same incidents. As part of a comprehensive Environmental Health & Safety management program, this application is a critical tool to help document evidence of compliance for internal standards or external regulatory requirements. This documentation can greatly minimize both compliance costs, as well as monetary fines to the organization.