|Waste Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "It was our job to convince the Board of County Commissioners to spend money on a CAFM system that would help us support our mission. ARCHIBUS offered the most flexibility for our needs, easy customization, and worked with our existing CAD drawings."
- Ralph Linne
- Director of County Facilities
- Hamilton County, OH (2013)
Track and manage waste streams from generation through disposition to minimize health and regulatory risk
- Simplifies the process for tracking and managing hazardous waste streams to sustain a safe working environment
- Decreases the risk of fines or litigation surrounding hazardous waste storage and disposal procedures
- Increases the visibility and improves accountability for waste reduction or recycling initiatives to help reduce carbon footprint and improve LEED or other sustainability scores
- Reduces the cost and effort of satisfying waste audit and reporting requirements
Managing waste streams, particularly hazardous waste, is often fraught with risk and possible negative outcomes, if handled poorly. Organizations need not only to cope with the often burdensome regulatory paperwork, but also to avoid the risk of errors, omissions, and accidents that can lead to injuries, penalties and/or potential litigation. Web-based ARCHIBUS Waste Management provides a streamlined and integrated approach to tracking, managing, and reducing both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It helps smoothly process the information flow, starting from the point of generation, through accumulation, storage, shipment or emission, and final disposition. And it provides defensible information to assess the effectiveness of waste reduction and recycling programs that, in turn, help reduce carbon footprint and increase LEED™ or other sustainability scores.