|Calgary Board of Education|
|Advanced Micro Devices|
|>> More Stories|
|Portfolio Management Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We have the capability to analyze, slice, and dice data in the manner that management needs, helping them look at it in different ways and strategically plan their next steps."
- Robert Stephen
- Project and CAFM Manager
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Improve the analysis and management of real estate assets to align the portfolio with the organizational mission
- Improves asset stewardship through comprehensive tracking and analysis of portfolio holdings
- Provides multiple perspectives on portfolio performance to enable rapid, fact-based decisions
- Enhances root cause analysis to sustain appropriate service levels
- Reduces administrative costs through quick and intuitive data entry
The Portfolio Manager offers multi-view capabilities for switching between Land, Structures and Buildings portfolio analyses, incorporates graphical and GIS information, and delivers consolidated capital transaction data using the view
A centralized repository of accurate, easily accessible information is the foundation for strategically managing a real estate portfolio. Web-based ARCHIBUS Portfolio Management helps streamline data collection and analysis by accurately aggregating individual portfolio items to create a consolidated portfolio view. The application tracks current and projected holdings, leased versus owned space, building cost performance data, and more, to enable insightful planning and execution. Drill-down capabilities, graphical and geographic dashboards, KPI charting, and personalized views also help users visualize and analyze data to make fact-based decisions on the portfolio’s ability to fulfill the organizational mission.