|Hamilton County, OH (2012)|
|School Board of Sarasota County|
|Calgary Board of Education|
|>> More Stories|
|Capital Budgeting Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We have the capability to analyze, slice, and dice data in the manner that management needs, helping them look at it in different ways and strategically plan their next steps."
- Robert Stephen
- Project and CAFM Manager
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Master the capital budget cycle to achieve improved, centralized strategic planning across the organization
- Summarizes all capital planning activity in a consistent format to prioritize programs and projects, coordinate activities, and budget resources
- Develops a centralized methodology to efficiently manage capital projects across multiple departments and sites
- Enables “what-if” planning to reduce business interruption and cost overruns
- Integrates condition assessment, capital budgeting, and project management functions to better allocate budget and resources for complete end-to-end planning
Easily generate a visual representation of planned budgets by spending category to help justify capital requests
Access to defensible capital budgeting information reduces the risk of undertaking expensive, time-consuming projects that ultimately fail due to inadequate resources. The ARCHIBUS Capital Budgeting application provides a method for tracking the capital budget cycle from request and evaluation, through approval and funding. With this information in a single, centralized location, users can execute master planning, expansion, modernization, and consolidation projects in an organized, cost-effective manner.