|Smart Client Extension for Revit Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "We can literally move hundreds of employees in one swap. One action button sets the entire move into being."
- Robert Stephen
- Project and CAFM Manager
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Smart Client Extension for Revit
Integrate facilities and infrastructure data with BIM models over the Web for comprehensive building lifecycle management and reporting
- Provides an intuitive, graphical bi-directional link to Revit using Web Services, enabling an easy, incremental approach in transitioning to BIM technology
- Supports all facility management elements in BIM models
- Puts BIM data to work immediately for building operations-related processes
- Connects seamlessly to ARCHIBUS applications for increased productivity and data accuracy
Use the bi-directional synch feature to incorporate database-driven business information, such as space allocation by department, from ARCHIBUS within your Revit model
Building Information Modeling (BIM) has enabled a richly detailed and collaborative approach to the way buildings are designed and constructed. What it lacks, however, is a way to easily scale to the portfolio-level and connect with business data. ARCHIBUS Smart Client Extension for Revit addresses that need with a true BIM 4.0 application designed from a facility manager’s perspective. It provides quick access to Revit graphics and COBie information using Web Services to connect Revit models to ARCHIBUS enterprise data. This gives users a 4-dimensional view of an organization and its processes. In addition, the Smart Client Extension implements rules and workflows that coordinate the bi-directional data exchange and updates the BIM model itself, to keep everything in-synch.