|Smart Client Extension for Revit Product Sheet|
|Introduction to ARCHIBUS|
|Request a demo|
- "Managers get a much clearer picture of the organization now that they can generate reports automatically on things like which PCs are due to be replaced. Using the old manual process, it would have taken a week to figure out what equipment to replace at the end of the year."
- Jim Clark
- Director of Engineering
- Alegent Health
Smart Client Extension for Revit
Integrate facilities and infrastructure data with BIM models over the Web for comprehensive building lifecycle management and reporting
- Provides an intuitive, graphical bi-directional link to Revit using Web Services, enabling an easy, incremental approach in transitioning to BIM technology
- Supports all facility management elements in BIM models
- Puts BIM data to work immediately for building operations-related processes
- Connects seamlessly to ARCHIBUS applications for increased productivity and data accuracy
Use the bi-directional synch feature to incorporate database-driven business information, such as space allocation by department, from ARCHIBUS within your Revit model
Building Information Modeling (BIM) has enabled a richly detailed and collaborative approach to the way buildings are designed and constructed. What it lacks, however, is a way to easily scale to the portfolio-level and connect with business data. ARCHIBUS Smart Client Extension for Revit addresses that need with a true BIM 4.0 application designed from a facility manager’s perspective. It provides quick access to Revit graphics and COBie information using Web Services to connect Revit models to ARCHIBUS enterprise data. This gives users a 4-dimensional view of an organization and its processes. In addition, the Smart Client Extension implements rules and workflows that coordinate the bi-directional data exchange and updates the BIM model itself, to keep everything in-synch.