|View Additional Resources|
|Web Central Product Overview Book New|
|Web Central Product Sheet|
- "If a computer virus threatens the hospital, we can easily pull up the names of all the PCs that might be susceptible, as well as the IP address that’s propagating the virus. This saves enormous amounts of time that would otherwise be spent walking to the floor and manually tracing the networks—and every second counts in a situation like that."
- John Iocca
- Communications Technician
- St. John’s Hospital
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software: Web Central Leverages the Internet for Greater Data Sharing and Collaboration
Harness the power of the Web to share information and distribute self-service work processes throughout your organization.
Web Central centralizes process management and user rights to create streamlined, personalized interfaces for each site and user. As a result, facility and infrastructure managers can easily coordinate all levels of the enterprise, from operational to senior executive level.
- Delivers instant access to facility and infrastructure information using a simple Web browser
- Improves the breadth and reach of knowledge delivery throughout the organization
- Promotes appropriate communication and collaboration via role-based security
- Enhances productivity and decision-making within a cost-effective, self-service environment
Users can access personalized, intelligent dashboards to drill-down through critical information and 10,000+ reports "out-of-the-box"
Does your organization need to empower its associates to work effectively and collaboratively, unconstrained by time zones or distance? Leverage the power of ARCHIBUS using a simple Web browser with ARCHIBUS Web Central. Web Central is designed to help organizations cost-eff ectively maintain and distribute accurate facilities and infrastructure management information across the enterprise. A flexible suite of activities lets organizations easily grant access to end-users based on their specific needs and workflows. Role-based security keeps everyone's data securely partitioned, while consolidated reports and personalized dashboards let authorized users flag exceptions, monitor progress, and manage to results.