|Web Central Product Overview Book|
|Web Central Product Sheet|
- "ARCHIBUS’ ability to have its product already in place in 22 different languages was a big selling point to us because, as you know, many of your competitors talk about doing that but haven’t really done it yet…The philosophy behind multiple languages allowed us to service our global clients more efficiently."
- Rick Leighton
- Vice President, Corporate Services
- NAI Global
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software: Web Central Leverages the Internet for Greater Data Sharing and Collaboration
Harness the power of the Web to share information and distribute self-service work processes throughout your organization.
Web Central centralizes process management and user rights to create streamlined, personalized interfaces for each site and user. As a result, facility and infrastructure managers can easily coordinate all levels of the enterprise, from operational to senior executive level.
- Delivers instant access to facility and infrastructure information using a simple Web browser
- Improves the breadth and reach of knowledge delivery throughout the organization
- Promotes appropriate communication and collaboration via role-based security
- Enhances productivity and decision-making within a cost-effective, self-service environment
Users can access personalized, intelligent dashboards to drill-down through critical information and 10,000+ reports "out-of-the-box"
Does your organization need to empower its associates to work effectively and collaboratively, unconstrained by time zones or distance? Leverage the power of ARCHIBUS using a simple Web browser with ARCHIBUS Web Central. Web Central is designed to help organizations cost-eff ectively maintain and distribute accurate facilities and infrastructure management information across the enterprise. A flexible suite of activities lets organizations easily grant access to end-users based on their specific needs and workflows. Role-based security keeps everyone's data securely partitioned, while consolidated reports and personalized dashboards let authorized users flag exceptions, monitor progress, and manage to results.