|Web Central Product Overview Book|
|Web Central Product Sheet|
- "We have the capability to analyze, slice, and dice data in the manner that management needs, helping them look at it in different ways and strategically plan their next steps."
- Robert Stephen
- Project and CAFM Manager
- Silicon Graphics, Inc.
ARCHIBUS Facilities Management Software: Web Central Leverages the Internet for Greater Data Sharing and Collaboration
Harness the power of the Web to share information and distribute self-service work processes throughout your organization.
Web Central centralizes process management and user rights to create streamlined, personalized interfaces for each site and user. As a result, facility and infrastructure managers can easily coordinate all levels of the enterprise, from operational to senior executive level.
- Delivers instant access to facility and infrastructure information using a simple Web browser
- Improves the breadth and reach of knowledge delivery throughout the organization
- Promotes appropriate communication and collaboration via role-based security
- Enhances productivity and decision-making within a cost-effective, self-service environment
Users can access personalized, intelligent dashboards to drill-down through critical information and 10,000+ reports "out-of-the-box"
Does your organization need to empower its associates to work effectively and collaboratively, unconstrained by time zones or distance? Leverage the power of ARCHIBUS using a simple Web browser with ARCHIBUS Web Central. Web Central is designed to help organizations cost-eff ectively maintain and distribute accurate facilities and infrastructure management information across the enterprise. A flexible suite of activities lets organizations easily grant access to end-users based on their specific needs and workflows. Role-based security keeps everyone's data securely partitioned, while consolidated reports and personalized dashboards let authorized users flag exceptions, monitor progress, and manage to results.