- "The data we maintain in ARCHIBUS has become the gold standard at GM…these figures are very instrumental in driving the corporate scoreboard for strategic planning efforts."
- Paul Drotar
- Manager of Regional Engineering Non-Manufacturing, Worldwide Facilities Group
- General Motors
IT Manager for Workplace Services
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is seeking an IT Manager for Workplace Services to play a key role in our effort to grow the ARCHIBUS community within this practice area. As an integral member of the team, you will use your subject matter expertise to discuss our solutions with end-user domain specialists, evangelize the expertise and best practices designed into the ARCHIBUS products, and act as the advocate and spokesperson for customer needs within the ARCHIBUS organization.
Our domain specialist opportunities are growth positions within the company with career paths into business development, services or product management.
The successful candidate will have an IT background in Workplace Services, experience working with senior leadership, and a track record of selling proposals and initiatives within an organization.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Workplace Services;
- Learn and maintain in-depth functional knowledge of the ARCHIBUS software product features and workflows for this domain;
- Create domain-specific blog entries, manage the domain discussion forum, host Special Interest Group (SIG) discussions, and maintain wiki links to sales support resources;
- Develop, maintain and present tailored on-site and Web-based product presentations and demonstrations. Target audiences include: end-user domain specialists, IT staff, business analysts and executives;
- Create story boards, demonstration scripts, and supporting sample data necessary to tell convincing and realistic business value stories for product marketing and customer demonstrations;
- Work with internal teams in product management, software development, marketing, business development, sales engineering, etc., to research and specify features, functions and benefits vital to solution delivery;
- Write presentation-quality needs analysis based on customer interviews;
- Respond in detail to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs;
- Support product marketing by analyzing market needs, performing SWOT analyses and recommending marketing strategies to expand product exposure including new partnership opportunities;
- Contribute to product roadmaps and strategy;
- 30% travel, primarily domestic;
IT and Workplace Services Domain Experience
This position requires:
- 5 years' experience in a corporate IT function;
- Experience addressing IT concerns of security, scalability, governance, and enterprise staff change management;
- Experience deploying a corporate mobile solution;
- Experience with ITIL and ISO standards
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in the Workplace Services Domain;
- Experience implementing or deploying hoteling, alternative-workspace or teamspace systems in the workplace;
- Experience implementing a facility services portal or maintenance system;
- Experience with cloud and SaaS deployments;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with automation systems for CRM or ERP, or ideally Corporate Real Estate;
- Outstanding presentation skills, excellent written and verbal skills;
- BA/BS degree;
- Ability to translate technical/business requirements into a tactical, technical sales plan;
- Professional experience with report generators, databases, and queries;
- Experience with IWMS, BIM, CAD, CAFM or GIS, a plus;
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proactive and self-motivated without the need to be managed closely on a daily basis;
- Personally committed, with an energy and an inner drive for excellence;
- Team player and Creative thinker;
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is the #1 provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions in the world. For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually. With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise productivity.
More than 7 million ARCHIBUS users collectively manage over 15 Million buildings and properties around the globe. Available in over 190 countries and more than thirty languages, ARCHIBUS is the most proven and complete commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software product for property, facilities and infrastructure management.
In this era of intense global competition and heightened environmental awareness, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth -- growth in which you could play a key role.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers its associates an engaging work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package. ARCHIBUS, Inc. corporate headquarters is located in downtown Boston; however, the company has remote sales and development locations around the world. ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982. For more information on ARCHIBUS, Inc., visit www.archibus.com.
Please send cover letter with resume/salary requirements and availability, to: Human Resources Dept., ARCHIBUS, Inc. 18 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108, or e-mail: email@example.com No telephone calls please.