- "As for chargebacks, we’ve come up with an evaluation to determine the cost of offices and fixed those prices. Each week we run an ARCHIBUS report that now gives accurate information on the amount of office square footage assigned to particular groups or activities. From there, we have additional tools to manage facility asset cost through an integrated Web-based chargeback application."
- David Blain
- Facilities Management Group, Idaho National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory (2006)
Domain Specialist in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is seeking an experienced expert in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance to play a key role in our effort to grow the ARCHIBUS community within this practice area. As an integral member of the team, you will use your subject matter expertise to discuss our solutions with end-user domain specialists, evangelize the expertise and best practices designed into the ARCHIBUS products, and act as the advocate and spokesperson for customer needs within the ARCHIBUS organization.
Our domain specialist opportunities are growth positions within the company with career paths into business development, services or product management.
The successful candidate will have strong domain expertise in Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance, experience working with senior leadership, and a track record of selling proposals and initiatives within an organization.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Environmental , Health, Safety and Compliance;
- Learn and maintain in-depth functional knowledge of the ARCHIBUS software product features and workflows for this domain;
- Create domain-specific blog entries, manage the domain discussion forum, host Special Interest Group (SIG) discussions, and maintain wiki links to sales support resources;
- Develop, maintain and present tailored on-site and Web-based product presentations and demonstrations. Target audiences include: end-user domain specialists, IT staff, business analysts and executives;
- Create story boards, demonstration scripts, and supporting sample data necessary to tell convincing and realistic business value stories for product marketing and customer demonstrations;
- Work with internal teams in product management, software development, marketing, business development, sales engineering, etc., to research and specify features, functions and benefits vital to solution delivery;
- Write presentation-quality needs analysis based on customer interviews;
- Respond in detail to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs;
- Support product marketing by analyzing market needs, performing SWOT analyses and recommending marketing strategies to expand product exposure including new partnership opportunities;
- Contribute to product roadmaps and strategy;
- 30% travel, primarily domestic;
Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance Domain Experience
Energy, compliance, environmental health & safety, sustainability, commissioning, engineering, facility manager or consultant with:
- 5 years' work experience with 2 years experience in a Health, Safety and Compliance domain;
- Strong and earnest interest in sustainability and in advocating for sustainable solutions;
- Experience in sustainability as related to facilities and businesses (LEED scoring, carbon modeling).
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience implementing a large-scale Environmental Health & Safety or regulatory compliance program;
- Background in safety, MSDS, or hazmat control;
- Experience with energy management systems (HVAC monitoring, BAS integration, energy budgeting);
- Awareness/experience with international standards;
- LEED AP certification;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with automation systems for CRM or ERP, or ideally Corporate Real Estate;
- Outstanding presentation skills, excellent written and verbal skills;
- BA/BS degree;
- Ability to translate technical/business requirements into a tactical, technical sales plan;
- Professional experience with report generators, databases, and queries;
- Experience with IWMS, BIM, CAD, CAFM or GIS, a plus;
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proactive and self-motivated without the need to be managed closely on a daily basis;
- Personally committed, with an energy and an inner drive for excellence;
- Team player and Creative thinker;
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is the #1 provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions in the world. For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually. With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise productivity.
More than 7 million ARCHIBUS users collectively manage over 15 Million buildings and properties around the globe. Available in over 190 countries and more than thirty languages, ARCHIBUS is the most proven and complete commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software product for property, facilities and infrastructure management.
In this era of intense global competition and heightened environmental awareness, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth -- growth in which you could play a key role.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers its associates an engaging work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package. ARCHIBUS, Inc. corporate headquarters is located in downtown Boston; however, the company has remote sales and development locations around the world. ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982. For more information on ARCHIBUS, Inc., visit www.archibus.com.
Please send cover letter with resume/salary requirements and availability, to: Human Resources Dept., ARCHIBUS, Inc. 18 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108, or e-mail: email@example.com No telephone calls please.