- "We were looking for a vendor with a significant market share, so we would have reason to believe they would be there to support us."
- Katherine Cox
- Manager, Facility Information Systems
- Partners HealthCare System
Application Engineer - Client Services
You will participate in customer projects by developing solutions, testing results, and documenting the procedures under the direction of the Manager, Lead Engineer, or Professional Services Solutions Engineers. You may be asked to independently investigate new deployment techniques as needed. You may also be asked to participate in the development of web forms using the ARCHIBUS Web Central platform and its API’s.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for customers and business partners
- Review, analyze and report progress on assigned issues
- Colaborate with fellow Support Team members in complex replications/test set-ups and solutions
- Accept ownership for incoming issues from receipt through resolution
- Improve product offerings by providing regular verbal and written feedback to Product Management/Engineering teams
- Support mission critical customer production environments
- Create end user documentation and internal knowledge base
- Provide support to the Professional Services Team on consulting engagements
- Have passion and enthusiasm for being a part of an organization providing Best-In-Class Global Customer Support
- Strong technical background with problem solving skills, troubleshooting ability, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal, partner, and customer personnel
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Self-motivated with an intense hunger to learn
- Always exude a professional attitude to your customers, whether via email, phone or social media
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and systems
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or Revit
- Experience with Eclipse Software Development Environment
- Experience with Apache Tomcat or other Web Application Server Containers for J2EE
- Previous Experience in Facility Management, Healthcare, or Higher Education industries
- Experience with Web services (SOAP or SOA)
- Comfortable training others in a classroom setting or one-on-one
This position requires as B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science and/or 1 - 3 years of equivalent professional experience.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is the #1 provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions in the world. For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually. With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise productivity.
More than 7 million ARCHIBUS users collectively manage over 15 Million buildings and properties around the globe. Available in over 190 countries and more than thirty languages, ARCHIBUS is the most proven and complete commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software product for property, facilities and infrastructure management.
In this era of intense global competition and heightened environmental awareness, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth -- growth in which you could play a key role.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers its associates an engaging work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package. ARCHIBUS, Inc. corporate headquarters is located in downtown Boston; however, the company has remote sales and development locations around the world. ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982. For more information on ARCHIBUS, Inc., visit www.archibus.com.
Please send cover letter with resume/salary requirements and availability, to: Human Resources Dept., ARCHIBUS, Inc. 18 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No telephone calls please.