- "Previous to our [ARCHIBUS] deployment, as far as work order reporting, we were at 50%. On 10,000 work orders, we’d only receive hours and comments on 5,000. Since our deployment, we’re up to 90%. We finally seeing that 100% is a reasonable goal we can actually reach"
- Chris Phinney
- Applications Analyst, City of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- City of Hamilton, ON
Customer Relationship Manager
As a Customer Relationship Manager, your primary responsibility is maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers across a wide selection of companies and industries. You will pro-actively work with customers to ensure they continue to receive on-going value from the ARCHIBUS software and services they have purchased. You will collaborate with project management to ensure successful implementations, and focus on relationship management to ensure that the customers serve as positive references and continue their standardization on ARCHIBUS technology.
Your primary responsibilities are to engage the appropriate contacts to ensure that their changing business objectives are identified and are being met by the current and future implementations. You play the role of the customer’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be goal-driven, creative, detail-oriented and enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to meet our customers' business needs. The Customer Relationship Manager will also be expected to take on a leadership role within the customer project team, assuming full ownership of projects that will contribute towards the team’s growth and objectives. You will work under the guidance of a manager within the Client Services department to create project plans, engage relevant stakeholders, execute the projects and analyze results.
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing customer portfolio within the assigned region
- Provide account leadership for the customer's major ARCHIBUS initiatives (This would include some project management and solutions consulting)
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments within ARCHIBUS such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical Services
- Pro-actively call all contact levels to ensure their experience with the software matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with the ARCHIBUS products and services
- Identify and close opportunities for upgrades and growth
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to customers
- Manage cross-functional ARCHIBUS project teams, which could consist of project managers, business analysts, engineers, marketing, and support staff
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire ARCHIBUS product line
- Help to document best practices in customer relationship management and in deploying ARCHIBUS solutions
- Approximately 30% travel required, including occasional international travel
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training or industry experience, preferred
- 5+ years minimum of customer-facing work experience with a proven ability to deliver results
- Experience or working knowledge in the field of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) or Corporate Real Estate, preferred
- Consistent performance at or above target in account management related competencies
- Proven track record of taking ownership and effectively managing long- and short-term projects, from start to finish
- Articulate and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments
- Strong communication skills both in person and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable in front of 5 – 50 people, including CxO level attendance
- A valid driver’s license
- Good understanding of the strategic sales process
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Background in management consulting or "Big 5" consulting organization, desirable
ARCHIBUS, Inc. is the #1 provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions in the world. For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually. With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise productivity.
More than 7 million ARCHIBUS users collectively manage over 15 Million buildings and properties around the globe. Available in over 190 countries and more than thirty languages, ARCHIBUS is the most proven and complete commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software product for property, facilities and infrastructure management.
In this era of intense global competition and heightened environmental awareness, the ability of ARCHIBUS to eliminate waste and drive key business priorities forward resonates with all organizations. As a result, the ARCHIBUS, Inc. business is solid and poised for outstanding growth -- growth in which you could play a key role.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. offers its associates an engaging work environment, avenues for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package. ARCHIBUS, Inc. corporate headquarters is located in downtown Boston; however, the company has remote sales and development locations around the world. ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982. For more information on ARCHIBUS, Inc., visit www.archibus.com.
Please send cover letter with resume/salary requirements and availability, to: Human Resources Dept., ARCHIBUS, Inc. 18 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No telephone calls please.